Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dr. Goddess Gets a Makeover: We've Moved!

Hey Folks,

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here on Blogger, from the beginning of my years blogging since late 2007 (amazing, really, I had no idea what I was doing!) and now that I am much more clear of what I'm doing and how my blog is my business, I decided to "Become a Believer" in myself again and invest in a new website that fully incorporates my former website and this blog using Wordpress.

Three cheers for change! And you know we believe in change at Team Dr. Goddess!


So, I need you to embrace this change in three ways:

1. Please subscribe to my new blog:

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2. Please sign up for my Newsletter and Mailing List, so you'll know when I'm having auditions, casting calls, shows, Meetups, Tweetups and other Events in your area:

Subscribe to our newsletter


3. Please click here and head on over to my new blog!

Thank you, loves, I appreciate you!


Sincerely,

Dr. Goddess

No comments: