I'm not sure if many of you are aware that I am married (self-selectively so) to The Boondocks creator, Aaron McGruder. We were joined in solitary matrimony no less than seven years ago and I have remained faithful to my sweetie. He's a genius, we have great conversation and he makes me laugh, constantly, with his sick, twisted and brilliant sense of humor. He is also fearlessly, irreverently and lovingly critical of American and/or Black culture and I love him for it. Witness his genius below as he criticizes cable television's Black Entertainment Television (BET) or what some of us call Black Enslavement Television (BET):
Thank you. Comments?
- My Thoughts Exactly! Barack the Vote!
- The 10th Annual Black and White Summit Against Rac...
- Duquesne University presents ...
- Too Funny
- We Lost the Battle, We'll Win the War
- Speak Out Today! Wear Red!
- A Blast from the Past: Coming Full Circle
- Black Genius
- We Won't Repeat the Defeat!: Speaking Truth To and...
- Barack the Vote!
- City, County and Pens Propose No C, No B, and No A...
- Not Fit for a King
- Vote for Me!
- She's Right
- ▼ January (14)